ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY /
© The Trail Collective Pty Ltd 2023.
The Trail Collective brings together the experience and skills of professional, like-minded individuals for the design, construction and maintenance of BMX trails, bike parks and pump tracks tailored for a variety of bike disciplines. The Trail Collective have a strong passion for setting the standard of recreational spaces within the BMX industry and are committed to sustainable and responsible business practices.
To minimise our impact on the environment, The Trail Collective have developed and implemented an Environmental Management System that complies with the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Standard.
We are committed to pursuing industry specific best practice in environmental performance as we acknowledge that our workers, clients, and the community at large expect responsible environmental practice by our business.
Specifically, The Trail Collective is committed to:
– Conducting our operations to minimise environmental risk and, wherever practicable, eliminate adverse environmental impacts.
– The protection of the environment and the setting of environmental objectives.
– Fulfilling our compliance obligations regarding relevant environmental legislation, regulations, standards, and codes of practice as the absolute minimum requirement.
– Conducting business with organisations who have a commitment to the values and objectives contained in this environmental policy.
– Continual improvement of the environmental management system to enhance environmental performance.
Through communication and training, our workers will be encouraged and assisted to enhance The Trail Collective’s environmental awareness and performance.
All of The Trail Collective personnel are required to work towards the fulfillment of the Environmental Management System, and management will regularly review this policy, and the other elements of the system, to maintain its suitability and effectiveness.
Please Contact Us if you have any feedback.
The Trail Collective Pty Ltd