SAFETY POLICY /
© The Trail Collective Pty Ltd 2024.
The Trail Collective brings together the experience and skills of professional, like-minded individuals for the design, construction and maintenance of BMX trails, bike parks and pump tracks tailored for a variety of bike disciplines. The Trail Collective have a strong passion for setting the standard of recreational spaces within the BMX industry and are committed to sustainable and responsible business practices.
At The Trail Collective, our Work Health and Safety (W&HS) Policy is based on a belief that the well-being of people employed at work, or people affected by our work, is a major priority and must be considered during all work performed on our behalf.
The Trail Collective is committed to:
– Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and illnesses.
– Make health and safety an integral part of every managerial and worker position.
– Ensure health and safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
– Ensure that communication exists between management and all workers.
– Involve our workers in decision making through regular communication, consultation, and training.
– Provide a continuous program of education and learning.
– Ensure that our workers work in the safest possible manner.
– Identify and eliminate hazards and reduce WH&S risks in the workplace.
– Ensure all potential accident/incidents are controlled and prevented.
– Provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all our workers.
The success of our health and safety management is dependent on pro-active planning of all work activities with due consideration given to implementing work health and safety controls that are suitable to each given situation. Workers also having a duty to take care of their own health and safety and of others affected by their actions at work; and to comply with safety procedures and directions.
To attain the highest level of safety in our operations, The Trail Collective has developed and implemented a Safety Management System that complies with the Safety Management Standard ISO 45001:2018. The Trail Collective is committed to continual improvement of the WH&S management system including complying with relevant W&HS legislation and with other requirements placed upon the organisation or to which The Trail Collective subscribes.
The Safety Management System is defined in documented management procedures, which provide clear standards and guidelines in all the appropriate areas of The Trail Collective activities.
All of The Trail Collective personnel are required to work towards the fulfillment of the Safety Management System, and management will regularly review this policy, and the other elements of the system, to maintain its suitability and effectiveness.
Please Contact Us if you have any feedback.
The Trail Collective Pty Ltd