QUALITY POLICY /
© The Trail Collective Pty Ltd 2023.
The Trail Collective brings together the experience and skills of professional, like-minded individuals for the design, construction and maintenance of BMX trails, bike parks and pump tracks tailored for a variety of bike disciplines. The Trail Collective have a strong passion for setting the standard of recreational spaces within the BMX industry and are committed to sustainable and responsible business practices.
The Director has set quality objectives, which will be achieved by ensuring that all operations and activities are carried out consistently and are regularly monitored and recorded. To ensure this, the company has developed and implemented a Quality Management System that complies with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
The Quality Management System is defined in documented management procedures, which provide clear standards and guidelines in all the appropriate areas of the company’s activities.
The Trail Collective management is committed to:
– Implementing and continually improving the effectiveness of the ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
– Documenting and measuring quality objectives through internal audit and management reviews.
– Using the disciplines of ISO 9001 to develop and maintain the processes needed to provide a level of service of a consistent standard of quality and at competitive cost.
– Fostering good relationships with clients by effective communications with them and encouraging feedback.
– Satisfying all applicable requirements.
– Valuing our people, our most important asset.
– Ongoing training of workers where required.
– Ensuring that every worker constantly aims to improve the overall quality of The Trail Collective’s services in line with the requirements of our ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
By adopting this philosophy, the clients of The Trail Collective will be assured of an excellent standard of service in accordance to their requirements.
Every worker has the responsibility to ensure that the intentions of this policy statement are understood, applied, and maintained within their own activity area.
Management has the ultimate responsibility to maintain the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and will promote all initiatives and regularly review the system to maintain its suitability and effectiveness.
Please Contact Us if you have any feedback.
The Trail Collective Pty Ltd